Home > Club News > Tremendous Open House Turnout!

Tremendous Open House Turnout!

February 28th, 2010

Wow! We’re looking at quite a line for our Open House today. If you’re not already here, you’re probably too late. People already here are looking at a 2-3 hour wait!

If you’re still interested in curling, please drop us a message using the Contact Us page and let us know what you’re interested in.

Our next Open House is currently planned for sometime in October, but if we’re able to offer anything else sooner, it will be announced here.

Thank you!

1. Alex burman
    February 28th, 2010 at 16:55 | #1

My fraternity brothers and I are very interested in trying curling and would love to take part in the next event

2. February 28th, 2010 at 19:11 | #2

I would have love to come, but you scheduled it the same day as US-Canada hockey match.

3. February 28th, 2010 at 19:18 | #3

We parked about 12:45 and got on line about 1… inside about 3:30. Definitely worth the wait! The kids and I thought it was simply AWESOME!!!!!!! I hope you have a learn to curl class/session in the fall, the spring one next month was booked by the time we got inside. Everyone was so friendly, thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ray

4. Chrissy
    February 28th, 2010 at 19:49 | #4

Today was absolutely fantastic. Thank you for running the open house. It was run very smoothly. What a thrill it was to get out on the ice and try it. I’m ready for more. Can’t wait for the fall, unless a learn to curl session opens up sooner!!! Looking forward to going back in the fall for that session.

5. Karen
    March 1st, 2010 at 07:41 | #5

We couldn’t get near the place, traffic blocked both McKinley, Rt 603 and the exit ramp off of 287. Would love another chance. I think everyone who came, or tried to, was thrilled to get a chance to curl. How generous of your Club. Please let us try again. Maybe appointments and a small fee would help the crowd control.

6. Jeff
    March 1st, 2010 at 09:58 | #6

Your Open House was absolutely great! Thank you so much for holding it, and like everyone else, I am really looking forward to your next Learn To Curl opening. I was hoping to get on the list for March, but was already on page 5 of the waiting list when I got in!!! I got in line at 12:45 and even though there was a couple hour wait, the time seemed to fly by in anticipation of the fun! Can’t wait for your next one. I’m definitely interested in joing a league. All the best!

7. Stacy P.
    March 1st, 2010 at 17:46 | #7

I am interested however i was unable to attend im looking for the learn to curl classes papers so i can sign up…

8. Bill
    March 8th, 2010 at 11:58 | #8

Unfortunately I was out of town for the Open House. Still very interested, another Open House sounds a great idea! As well as other suggestions…appointments and a fee, I would have no problem with.

Comments are closed.