April 10-14, 2019
He’s stolen the Statue of Liberty! (The small one in Vegas.) He’s stolen the Eiffel Tower! (Also Vegas) Now for the true crime of the century! Next, he is going to take over… pause for effect… The Squeal!
Gru and his pig-minions will be curling their way through a weekend of eating, drinking and curling! Hurry! You don’t want to miss it!
- $400 Rink Fee
- 3-Game Guarantee
- Legendary Pig Roast and Fish Fry
- Karaoke and DJ
REGISTRATION IS OPEN for Guest Teams ONLY
Registration for Plainfield Teams is now Closed
- We will be accepting a total of 32 teams for this bonspiel: 16 guest teams and 15 Plainfield teams, as the returning champs are from Plainfield.
- You will have 24 hours to register your team.
- If more than 32 teams register within the first 24 hours, there will be a lottery to determine which teams will play.
- If the bonspiel is not full after the first 24 hours (Thursday, February 14 at 12:00pm noon), registration will stay open as first come first serve until the event is full.
- A team with more than one (1) Plainfield curler is considered a Plainfield team. A Plainfield curler is defined as anyone on a league roster at Plainfield this season.
- Teams must be submitted as a full roster (no TBDs) and individual curlers may not be registered on more than one team.
- Individual curlers may not register more than one team.
205 New World Way
South Plainfield, New Jersey 07080
$99 per night for single king bed, $104 per night for double queen beds
Book by March 28, 2019
Group Name: Plainfield Curling Club – Bonsqueal
Fish Fry ticket: $10
Pig Roast ticket: $15
Men’s Short-Sleeve Shirts: $20
Women’s Short-Sleeve V-Neck: $20
Unisex Long-Sleeve Shirt: $25